In recent years, the access management issue is assuming an increasingly central and relevant role within the debate on security. Access management systems are necessary for the protection of stuff and people, proving to be the ideal solution for regulating entry and exit flows.
An access management system allows you to establish whether people or vehicles can access certain company areas. This aspect assumes central importance in the case of you have to manage not just employees (regular suppliers, occasional visitors, various types of workers) and activities from vast company perimeters or from broad spectrum of entry possibilities (pedestrian, cycle path or by other means).
Access management in warehouses.
The “traffic” inside a warehouse and in its adjacent areas is in many ways comparable to the urban one: men and vehicles move simultaneously in different directions, often very quickly and sometimes they are so concentrated on what they are doing that they don’t pay attention to each other.
Collisions can therefore occur between moving vehicles (such as pallet trucks) or it could be the risk that the worker will be hit by vehicles.
Monitoring this area with luminous-acoustic signaling devices becomes essential to prevent unpleasant accidents.
And not only…
Wherever there is a high flow of people, the need to manage it in an orderly and safe manner may arise.
Airports, courts, car parks, stadiums, sports halls, construction sites, supermarkets, museums, pedestrian areas see millions of people passing by every day. This flow must be regulated to ensure the safety and satisfaction of its customers.
Sirena has developed a range of products to manage accesses and regulate queues in a safe and reliable way:
- TLINE, the LED traffic light with fixed, flashing, stroboscopic light.
- XLF S, the multifunctional LED device belonging to the MLINE range, which allows you to manage three lighting effects (steady, flashing, strobo). Available in red or green.
- XLF RGB is the multicolored LED device belonging to the MLINE range, which allows you to manage three different alarm levels.
- E-LITE is the LED device with fixed light, red or green, equipped with a 1m cable or with QC M12 quick-assembly connector.
- E-LITE RGB is the multicolour LED signaling device that could have STEADY or FLASH (single flash light) light. It is equipped with a 1m cable or with QC M12 quick-assembly connector.