- Smart-Q: Are you ready for Phase-2?
- SPS IPC Drives | Nuremberg, 24-26 November 2020
- ELETTRICANDO 2021 – Malpensa 30 SEPTEMBER-02 OCTOBER 2021
- ELETTRO EXPO Pordenone 2020 | 03-05 SEPTEMBER 2020
- IT’S ELETTRICA Milan 2020 | 17-20 JUNE 2020 – Postponed in June 2022
- ELETTROMONDO 2021 | Padova Postponed in 2021
- SPS IPC Drives Italy | Parma, 28-30 September 2020
Six different base shapes with three ranges of voltages (12/24V ACDC, 40/80V ACDC, 120/240V AC) and four color choices, offering a total of 86 different options: a perfect fit for each application
Base designed for flat surface mounting where cabling occurs from the bottom of the device and where a compact design is required
Base designed for flat surface mounting in conjunction with the use of cable glands. This base allows up to two M20 cable glands making this solution ideal for series mounting.
Base designed for lateral/wall mounting. Allows installing up to two M20 pressure glands making this product suitable also when it’s not possible to wire the base of the signaling device.
Base designed for lateral/wall mounting, it can mount up to two MLINE modules creating unique combinations between visual and acoustic devices whilst the multifunctionality of each module is guaranteed.
Base designed for flushmounted applications. It guarantees a simple and discrete installation of the device allowing a low visual impact when aesthetic is required like for example in Civil or Commercial installations
Base designed for pole mounted installations. It allows to install any MLINE dome on a 1″ 1/2 NPT threaded pole or, via the use of adaptors, on a 1″ or 1/2″ NPT threaded pole.