- REXEL EXPO | LION October 3-4, 2018
- REXEL EXPO | Montpellier 13-14 June 2018
- SPS IPC Drives Italy | Parma, 22-24 May 2018
- ELETTROMONDO 2018 | PADOVA 19-21 APRILE
- ELETTRICA NOVARA 2018 | 12-15 APRILE
- Light + Building | 18. – 23.03.2018 Frankfurt am Main
- SICUREZZA – MILAN NOVEMBER 15-17 2017
- REXEL EXPO 2017 – PARIS OCTOBER 16-20
- ELETTROMONDO Rimini 2017
- SPS IPC DRIVES PARMA 2017
Six different base shapes with three ranges of voltages (12/24V ACDC, 40/80V ACDC, 120/240V AC) and four color choices, offering a total of 86 different options: a perfect fit for each application
Base designed for flat surface mounting where cabling occurs from the bottom of the device and where a compact design is required
Base designed for flat surface mounting in conjunction with the use of cable glands. This base allows up to two M20 cable glands making this solution ideal for series mounting.
Base designed for lateral/wall mounting. Allows installing up to two M20 pressure glands making this product suitable also when it’s not possible to wire the base of the signaling device.
Base designed for lateral/wall mounting, it can mount up to two MLINE modules creating unique combinations between visual and acoustic devices whilst the multifunctionality of each module is guaranteed.
Base designed for flushmounted applications. It guarantees a simple and discrete installation of the device allowing a low visual impact when aesthetic is required like for example in Civil or Commercial installations
Base designed for pole mounted installations. It allows to install any MLINE dome on a 1″ 1/2 NPT threaded pole or, via the use of adaptors, on a 1″ or 1/2″ NPT threaded pole.