- Smart-Q: Are you ready for Phase-2?
- SPS IPC Drives | Nuremberg, 24-26 November 2020
- ELETTRICANDO 2021 – Malpensa 30 SEPTEMBER-02 OCTOBER 2021
- ELETTRO EXPO Pordenone 2020 | 03-05 SEPTEMBER 2020
- IT’S ELETTRICA Milan 2020 | 17-20 JUNE 2020 – Postponed in June 2022
- ELETTROMONDO 2021 | Padova Postponed in 2021
- SPS IPC Drives Italy | Parma, 28-30 September 2020
Electromagnetic Industrial Horns have low frequencies and are particularly suitable for long distance signaling and for short call or danger signals.
BABYSAI LED (1)
Compact-size horn with LED light engineered for industrial applications.
Horn engineered for industrial applications. Developed with acoustic electromagnetic capsule with vibrating membrane, the device generates a characteristic continuous sound or intermittent sound.
Electromechanical horn designed for industrial applications. Developed with acoustic electromagnetic capsule and vibrating membrane; it generates a characteristic sound continuous (SAI C) or intermittent (SAI I).
Horn engineered for industrial applications, ideal choice for short call or danger signals. Electronic version for continuous operation (SEM PLUS) also available.
Electromechanical industrial bell with reinforced base, available with diameter 165mm or 215mm. Developed with acoustic electromagnetic unit with vibrating piston, the device generates a characteristic continuous sound.