- Smart-Q: Are you ready for Phase-2?
- SPS IPC Drives | Nuremberg, 24-26 November 2020
- ELETTRICANDO 2021 – Malpensa 30 SEPTEMBER-02 OCTOBER 2021
- ELETTRO EXPO Pordenone 2020 | 03-05 SEPTEMBER 2020
- IT’S ELETTRICA Milan 2020 | 17-20 JUNE 2020 – Postponed in June 2022
- ELETTROMONDO 2021 | Padova Postponed in 2021
- SPS IPC Drives Italy | Parma, 28-30 September 2020
ELECTRA | Industrial signaling devices
ELECTRA is Sirena’s range of acoustic and luminous signaling devices engineered for industrial applications
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL SIRENS (10)
Electro-mechanical Sirens are part of Sirena’s historical range, designed for general signaling and warning of impending danger.
ELECTRONIC SIRENS (9)
Electronic Sirens are signals whose sound is generated by a microprocessor. The sound is emitted by a loudspeaker or an exponential horn.
INDUSTRIAL HORNS (6)
Electromagnetic Industrial Horns have low frequencies and are particularly suitable for long distance signaling and for short call or danger signals.
LUMINOUS DEVICES ON MACHINERY (33)
Luminous Devices for installation on Machinery are a small size product range, developed to meet requirements relating to visual and acoustic signaling on machinery, suitable for all safety conditions of the “machinery system”.
INDUSTRIAL BEACONS (39)
Industrial Beacons represent the widest part of ELECTRA’s range. The amount of products and its diversification (rotating beacons, flashing beacons, Xenon and LED multi-function) is suitable for every need.
SIGNALING DEVICES FOR CONTROL PANELS (16)
This range includes acoustic and luminous signaling devices engineered for panel mounted applications.